The 2013 LATCH Manual has all the latest updates for properly using the LATCH system in one easy-to-use resource.
Highlights of the 8th edition:
• Unprecedented participation by vehicle and CR manufacturers. All provided brand and model-specific information, so this edition has more helpful details than ever before (some unavailable in any other resource).
• Vehicle listings that include models through the 2013 model year, including five new brands.
• Vastly revised anchor weight limits for many vehicle brands; many now use an approach that varies depending on the CR model weight.
• CR manufacturer entries that are completely revised to provide a consistent layout. New features include details on lower attachment strap routing and model weights for convertible and combination CRs.
• A new quick reference list that cross-references vehicle and CR manufacturers that allow the inner bars of outboard LATCH systems to be used for center installations.
• The chapters that cover general LATCH and tether information are completely revised and updated. Even longtime CPSTs will want to revisit this section, which has been designed to be an even more useful reference tool.
CEU NOTE: Recertification credit is available for use of the manual; click here for the quiz.
Use links at lower left for more details.
Price: $37 each, includes shipping*
Click here for an order form. Bulk rates available.
*See order form for shipping details.